TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT 2021
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before booking with FurKids Retreat. By making a booking with FurKids Retreat you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Minimum bookings periods (during these dates shorter bookings may be available but are not guaranteed):
- School Holidays 5-day minimum booking
- Christmas School Holidays 10-day minimum booking
- FurKids Retreat requires a 50% deposit to confirm all bookings – this deposit is not refundable but is transferrable subject to availability outside of school holiday dates as shown on the 2021 School Calendar (https://education.qld.gov.au/about/Documents/2021-school-calendar.pdf).
- The Owner acknowledges that payment is based on a day rate irrespective of drop-off and pick-up times.
- Payment is to be made in full before check-in.There are no refunds for early pick-ups and that any other additional fees or charges incurred are to be paid in full before removal of the pet/s.
- Any monies credited to the pets account must be used within 12 months of credit given.
- The Owner confirms that the pet/s are up to date with vaccinations and have not had or been in contact with a transmittable disease in the past 6 weeks and pet/s are up to date with flea and tick treatments.The
- Owner specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the animal, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances and the information provided is true and correct.
- The Owner gives permission for displaying images of their pet/s for any FurKids Retreat marketing campaigns, where applicable.
- FurKids Retreat is authorised to do whatever they deem necessary for the health and well being of owner’spet/s.
- Owner gives full authority to FurKids Retreat to call a Veterinary surgeon for any treatment, procedure or together or exchange information of the pet/s in the event of sickness, illness, accident, injury or any reason should FurKids Retreat deem necessary at the owners expense and agree to pay all expenses prior to removal of the pet/s.
- In the event of serious illness when the owner cannot be contacted, the Veterinarian’s decision shall be final.
- FurKids Retreat is without responsibility for canine influenza, kennel cough, tick paralysis, sickness, illness,accident, injury, death, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever, where due diligence and care has been exercised.
- The Owner agrees if their pet/s attack or cause serious injury to any person or animal, or damage any items,the Owner will be held financially liable.
- The signing of this contract shall create a lien over the Owner’s pet/s, in favour of FurKids Retreat, which shall continue to exist until monies due by owner are paid in full.
- If all charges are not paid, FurKids Retreat has the right to offer the animal for public sale or otherwise dispose of the animal in any manner, which FurKids Retreat may in its sole and absolute discretion deem appropriate. If such sale/disposal does not secure a price adequate to cover the charges and the cost of sale/disposal, the owner is liable to FurKids Retreat for any shortfall. FurKids Retreat may take this course of action as set out herein if not advised of a pickup date within two (2) weeks of the advised date at which time the animal will be deemed to be abandoned.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- FurKids Retreat DOES NOT accept credit cards; however, credit card details are required in case of emergency Veterinary care.
FurKids Retreat agrees to exercise due and responsible care, handle pets with kindness and always place their welfare above all else.