We look forward to welcoming your fury friend at FurKids Retreat!
To ensure your pet is completely comfortable with our team, we have a ‘Meet and Greet’ policy for first time guests coming to stay with us. We will discuss the details and arrange a good time for a visit when you call to make a booking. You are also welcome to tour our facilities ahead of making a decision. Just give us a call to arrange a suitable time. We are open seven days a week and our operating hours for visitors are 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday, and 8.00am to 4.00pm Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Our rates include all meals, treats, accommodation, walks, daily photo or movie updates, and baths for canine guests staying five days or more.
At FurKids Retreat we have a simple daily rate with no additional charges with the exception of medication treatment charged at $3 per day if required.
$40 per day for boarding Monday – Friday or $48 per day on weekends, public holidays and peak season
$35 per day for day-care
$300/day for exclusive use of a Dog Chalet (up to five dogs)
If two or more dogs are staying from the same household, we offer a discounted boarding rate.
$35 per day for boarding or day-care
If two or more cats are staying from the say household, we offer a discounted boarding rate.
Other important things to note:
- We are closed for pick-ups and drop-offs on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday and Easter Sunday
- A minimum five days booking is required during school holidays
- A minimum seven days booking is required during Christmas school holidays
- Confirmation of dates requires a 50% deposit
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Full payment is required 48 hours prior to arrival
- No refunds or credits for cancellations within seven days of intended day of stay
- Exclusive Whole Dog Chalet hire must be booked and paid for in full two months in advance.
For the enjoyment and safety of all our guests, we have a few terms of stay that we kindly ask you follow:
- All dog guests must be 10kgs or under, however we do accept those small fury friends who really enjoy their food! A dog’s acceptance at FurKids Retreat is based on breed weights listed in the Australian Canine Association Breed Standards.
- Guests need to be friendly in nature and enjoy the company of other dogs as our guests do socialise and play together.
- Our canine guests must be immunised with the C5 vaccination or C4/C3 with internasal Bordetella or equivalent at least four weeks before arrival.
- Feline guests must be immunised with the F3 vaccination at least four weeks before arrival.
- Proof of vaccination must be provided with your booking.
- Guests must be sterilised.
- Please treat your fury friend for fleas and ticks prior to their stay at FurKids Retreat. If fleas or ticks are found on your pet during their stay, they will be treated appropriately and this will be charged on your account.
To our returning guests, we thank you for your ongoing support! Please log in to the Customer Portal below to make your booking.
If you are a new guest, please contact our office for a friendly chat. Our owner will assist with your booking and discuss our ‘Meet and Greet’ policy with you.